Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Naturally Flavored Water.

Easy and quick formula of goodness for a refreshing treat after a long hot day.
Say goodbye to juice, soda, and plain boring water - say hello to fresh natural flavored H2O.

Citrus Flavored:
Lime and Lemon (add some oranges if you'd like)
Cut them up and put in a mason jar
Mash them a little to get juices flowing
Add lots of ice and fill with water
Put in fridge and drink in a few hours.... Yum
(I was short on limes *used it all in my coronas* so I just did it with lemon!

One I really want to try is Raspberry Lime flavored water
Cut some limes
Mash in jar for the juices to flow
Add raspberries -press to get the juices out but don't ruin them.
Fill with ice and add water
Put in fridge and drink a few hours later.

I saw this on Instagram and followed the link to theyummylife.com
I was very impressed with the idea.

Mason jars are amazing and fruit flavored water is good for you.

Here's a few pictures of my lemon water:

No comments:

Post a Comment