Sunday, October 27, 2013

DIY Fall Decorations

I love fall. With nights getting colder I like to cozy up infront of the fireplace with a good book and snuggle under a fuzzy blanket. I also love simple DIY projects (especially simple, fun ones). Take a peak at some of the ideas we've done for the house!
-Grab a few leaves from the yard, add some paint, and you have a very cute fall inspired decoration! This would be a wicked fun project to do with your kids and it would be interesting to see what animals they create.
We bought some little pumpkins and drilled down into them for a shelf to insert tea light candles. The width came out perfect and it looks like we bought them for this purpose. So easy to do and very cute!

When I was out in the yard I found this HUGE leaf. The colors were gorgeous so I picked it up and stuck it in a frame. I think I want to change the background color to orange. This was, seriously, the easiest DIY decoration I have done... and I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment