Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Crazy busy

Our lives have gotten very busy now that we have another human to take care of. We have skipped over nine+ years of preparing ourselves for a kid and now here he is. Everything seems to be a hurdle that we all have to get over. We are doing the best we can and that's all anyone could expect but that is why I have not been very active on this blog. Between working, house work, eBay/Etsy/Vinted, and now a kid... Ahh!
I'm going to try to do his more frequently again. 
Life....

2 comments:

  1. Keep it going if you can! I check in every once in a while, love the blog :-) Keeps me connected to you, even if we're all to busy to see each other. Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just saw this! I'm going to start doing it again. Busy lives now with a ten year old hehe hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete