Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thrift Shopping!

9/24/13
Yesterday my mom and I went thrift shopping! It is the best hobby/sport ever. I love finding me some good deals. I am going to upload the pictures tomorrow of our amazing finds. The best one I will tell you about is a Raj purse. I loved the look of it but for a thrift store the price was a little more than I thought I wanted to spend ($6.99) but I did end up splurging. Come to find out brand new Raj purses range from $100-$150. What an awesome steal of a deal! Be jealous.
There were also stuff a bag for $1.00 deals. Amazing. I wish there were more hours of the day to spend thrifting!! I got a bunch of skirts, a pair of capris, a skort, shorts and a couple tops. PLUS a surprise you will see in the photos.
We hope to go thriftiness again soon.
My stuff a bag for $1 finds!! Top and bottom
SURPRISE:
I had to stuff this in my bag because it is basically amazing -Halloween? Hahaha 
Onesie!!! 
My RAJ bag <3 I loved it when I saw it and now finding out that it is worth money makes the find even better! 




No comments:

Post a Comment