Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our kids

Our kids are our dogs. I swear they act like humans. Well, baby like humans. Mela is the big brown and white hound mix, Barlee is the medium sized hound mix with big ears, and Romeo (my moms dog) is the littlest goober who looks like he is part Chihuahua.
They are our babies and we dress them up like babies... sometimes (mela especially). Since moving back in with my mom after we rented our two houses they have become the three muskateers (stooges). They do everything together, mainly bark, and play with each other (like sniff butts and hump).  The three of them are adorable but, to be honest, I'm ready to just take care of two...and to think I thought two were a lot to handle. 
I wanted to share with everyone the only thing they have going for them, their cuteness - more dress up pictures to come!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment